Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May-7 Asian weakness

To me, today's Asian weakness is a correction after recent rally. If you have already sold CAF, FXI, PTR and other Asian stock following my call to reduce long position several days ago, I think it might be a good time to load some position back. Correction might last several days longer so I would recommend to load them back.

A bullish sign from US market is DOW holding above 13000. You can stay aside if DOW is trading below 13000 today. I have noticed yesterday that small Chinese stocks in NYSE and Nasdaq might go flat for months and then spike like 2007, so in next 1-2 months, any big dump of these stocks could be buying opportunities. I will mention several good ones later but in principle I don't like these highly manipulated stocks at all because of siginificant risk involved.

No comments: