Sunday, May 18, 2008

May-18 Tips on Commodity

As I have indicated to watch commodity sector for a while and now I come back on this sector as gold have found its double bottom, as well as my prediction on M head of crude oil failed. To diversify my pick list, you may find ABX AUY and NXG are always on my pick list, for this wave of Gold, I see the possibility to test previous high above 1000 if gold successfully holds above 890. If you have entered on my previous short notice around 850 and 860, then please hold tight, if you haven't steppted into Gold stocks, consider to buy around 900 with stop loss 890. You can either buy stocks or gold ETF, but please use gold price as stop loss but not the stock/ETF price.

Other precious metals should also be your target. Miners will continue to be strong but most good miners are in their all time high therefore buy on next pull back will be reasonable. For exaple, next good entry price for RIO would be around 36-38. If you have noticed, I was among the very few ones that recommend miners on BBS in the previous several months. I am 100% sure that everyone followed my suggestion on buying and holding RIO (also MTL, FCX and PCU) is quite profitable.

No comments: