Monday, May 12, 2008

May-12 Market Update

Sorry for a bit late update today due to several personal issue.

If you followed my suggestion of buying around 12700 supporting area, your position should be profitable now. Next step is quite important: Let's see if DOW could close and hold above 13060, which determines the near term direction. A breakout will lead DOW to test 13300-13400 area, but an M head will bring DOW back to 12500 or even lower. Please track closely if you play swing.

Let's eye on the impact of the earthquake in China, while I hope it won't effect much on stocks outside Sichuan and Chongqing. I am still long on Asian sector. Regarding individual stocks, I am sorry I can't reply all of your emails, here I paste ones at least act in normal manners (NOT absolutely manupilated) with good fundamentals in my watch list. Please note, I am not taking this list into my pick list due to extreme volitality.

AOB COGO CTRP EDU GA JRJC PWRD SNDA SINA SOHU WX

With nice return, please also be prepared to lost 2/3 or even more of your investment if you buy these stocks.

No comments: