Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May-14 Next Target

Simple and straightforward comments: if you get in around low 127xx, you are happy now. If you follow some people to play short, I am sorry about that.

Next target would be previous high near 13200, if DOW could hit 13200 and then holds above it, we see 13400 area as next strong resistance in 135xx area.

Still, you have chance in Asian markets at this moment. Forget about Tech now, you don't have much mean left when RIMM hits all time high and AAPL on its way. Normally, stocks are cyclic business and every dog has its day. Now I think it's better to check good stocks with sound FA. True, you may easily earn 30% on a stock but you may end up with 50% head cut - I have been heard similar stories innumerous times since previous downturn.

I'll try to find some good stocks to add to my pick list in next few days.

No comments: