Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Apr-30 Recession?

OK, we have been in "recession" for about two quarters, said by many Wall Street genius, however, main street morons successfully posted two quarters with GDP in positive territory. What a joke!

Please understand that GDP is not the only criteria to measure recession or not, in fact, it does not really matter to us. What we need to do is to pick up good stocks in next few months, and it's done. Such as, let's check, CAF is trading at 48 before market, up 33% when I called on 13th March and A share still looks strong. Many people asked me whether to jump in CAF now, I guess it will still rise in next trading day but will correct in the near future, wait for that dip and jump in.

Many people also asked me about agricultural stocks, I even consider to stop my coverage as I found there are too many people want to buy stocks in this sector so I think it might be the time to stay away. Let's wait for a few days to see what's going on.

No comments: