Friday, April 25, 2008

Apr-25 Back from shopping

I just came back from shopping and I see there is little people shopping on Friday. In outlet near Stuttgart, most consumers come from outside of Germany. I see less customer compare to previous years and more discounts. For example, the wallet I bought for my father in law has another 60% discount on previous price... :( In all, I really see the EU-US economy is in recession, at least much weaker than late 2006 and early 2007.

I don't want to tell people that we are in a bull market, please assume we are in a middle term rebound. A strategy for DOW going over 13000 is quite simple: reduce 20% of your position on each gain of 100 points on DOW, and cut most of your long position if DOW dips below 13000. Now it's time to gradually accumulate gold. Buy ABX or GG every month in dips starting in May and ends in August, perhaps just a very small number of shares each time based on your account. I doubt if gold will dip below 850 - you can simply use this as stop loss.

Still, I am bullish on A and H share in next 1-2 months.

No comments: