Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Apr-16 Short Comments

Dow tested 12270 low and now rises back to 12600 area. I predicted the correct to 12300-12400 area was not that wrong and the indices all bounce back now. Glad to see that. You may also find many stocks on my pick list, such as SID GTI RIO MOS MTL CPL ANR are now or near their all time high.

I said never stay on the short side on strong stocks for a long time - it is fine if you do several days swing if you can, but it is always risky to stay for a long time. It might be the truth that agricultural stocks are near their climax run and due for correction, but nobody knows WHEN. Please be very careful, in particular, if you play options. Stop your short position in any future correction...

I am not sure if my recent buy and hold strategy works for you, but it at least works for me.

No comments: