Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Apr-30 Brazil ALL TIME HIGH!

I apologize as I can't help myself for not BSO this time about Brazilian sector. After S&P upgraded Brazil investment rating just about an hour ago, the equity market of this country surged to all time high. I am so exciting as there are so many stocks in my pick list are Brazilian stocks and I just recommended EWZ on MSN group 2 days ago, also, there have been numerous times of recommendation on this mailing list and blog as well. Just check the great names below: ARA, CPL, PBR, RIO, SID. I hope you've bought some Brazilian stocks in your portfolio, if not, no worry, any future dips will be good opportunities and I would expect correction is coming next week. :)

1 comment:

britrule59 said...

Lao Shen, could you please tell me how to access your picks' spreadsheet? I read your comments everyday and got a lot from them. My e-mail address is britrule59@hotmail.com
Thank you very much.
Dwight