Monday, April 28, 2008

Apr-28 A New Week

It looks like the bullish sentiment continues to rate cut. The day after tomorrow will be a key day for short term market. Below is my analysis:
  • If today and tomorrow have significant gains, I bet big money will dump stocks whatever the rate cut the desicion will be.
  • If today and tomorrow go sideways or down a bit, I think it is still bullish.
To me, I expect this wave continues to end of May or early June, but I still need more evidence. In fact, we see the company earnings are not that bad, I hope the two oil giants can report good earnings to lift DOW. It is possible to see DOW13200 with NAZ 2500 within in May.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you think Visa?
It has been going up 35% since it's IPO.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.