Monday, March 31, 2008

Mar-31 Weekly Preview and Month-end comments

If I am correct, we will not have a negative week, however, a doji or white candle stick are all possible. For TA wise, a big while candle stick for about 300 points on weekly chart will be quite bullish for mid-term.

For this March, if DOW close above 12266 today, then we will have a first positive month in five months, otherwise, this month would be the five negative month in row.

Today is month end, and also the quarter end, therefore, I am bet on the bullish side for today and at least DOW should have a doji on the monthly chart for March. Therefore, for the next 2-3 months, I am on the long side as it's somehow the time to recover from the low. My target until June would be 13300, which is 1000 points from now.

In a nutshell, I still believe we can some long position with 12000 stop loss on DOW. Please refer to my posts from last week for stocks to watch.

My wife is going home tomorrow from hospital. Things are going fine for her and it looks there is nothing to worry about. Thanks a lot for all of your best wishes. :)

Good luck.

No comments: