Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mar-05 Daily Strategy

We now see some strength of the market, then we can think about how to benefit from it. As I suggested, if you fished some Tech and Home Builders during AH yesterday, then now they are in good shape. We need to consider some other actions of today. I would suggest to watch several stocks for another swing.

[CEO] this baby has had correction and I think it's time for her to show some strength as OIL rises.

Chinese telecom stocks may have another swing up, such as CN CHU CHA, today is their first day up and I expect 2-3 another upward swing.

These H-share ADRs can be loaded if and only if the market is set to green today with more than 60 points gain of DOW. You can buy them around 1-2 PM when the market is steady without much weakness.

For other stocks, I suggest you to take a look at Brazil stocks on my pick list.

If you focus on some long-term investments, I have already recommended a Vietnam holding before: PINK:VTOPF, maybe you can have a look.

No comments: