Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mar-20 Daily Market Preview

Today is the last day of OE, therefore I expect big volatility as well. I think this week will have a positive closing and I am somehow optimistic on global stock markets for rest of the month as well as April. If there is no one going out of mind to have war, which is really unlikely to my opinion.

I called CAF several times, it's still a buy here. I entered some position on 000898 AnGang and prepare to enter some more tomorrow if there is any dip. Today, the A-share acts in a positive manner with an obvious bottom out there. Heavy buying power stepped into in afternoon session. All blue chips reached a mid-term bottom. I see 601857 PetroChina hits the bottom as well, it's a buy with target 29. Many other blue chips are also good for mid-term and above 30% return is expected to my perspective.

In US markets, airline companies could be added to long position as OIL dips back. Long UAUA NWA here. For hedging positions, perhaps LEH is a potential candidate for short, but I need more time to confirm this. Regarding commodities, we still need to wait stabilization. I expect next week this sector will have some good entry points. 

I am not going to update on this weekend but will come back on Monday, as I am going to Paris for vacation. Happy Holiday folks!

No comments: