Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mar-18 Daily Market Preview

First, LEH beats, GS beats, all as I expected, the market react positively as we see major investment banks are not all in trouble.

My strategy for GS call and C put should be slightly profitable. Although a more aggressive LEH call was not suggested by me yesterday. However, if you adopted this strategy, I would like to ask you monitor closely today as today's market will be highly volatile. You can just sell your GS calls on huge spike, and sell your C puts on big pull back. Then my last day's option play will be quite profitable.

As you can see now, my assumption yesterday regarding BSC may reject JPM offer has more believers as it is trading above 5$. :) I still do not recommend to touch it. We can just watch for fun.

Regarding CAF, no need to sell on such decline, I suggested you to load 1/3 of your planned position for CAF, I'll notify next 1/3 later.

If market close green, time to load a little bit FXI and Hong Kong shares to test water.

No comments: