Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jun-20 Comments on recent market

I am on the bullish side, as both TA and FA do not show a crash is coming around. For the evidence that agricultural stocks are due for correction, the market should be bullish in the next weeks. I would like to draw your attention with sectors and stocks below:
  • Tech. Hot stocks such as AAPL, RIMM, ATVI are good ones to catch the tech wave. Buy on dips. MSFT, ADBE, CSCO, AMD are good ones for longer term investment.
  • Please pay attention small-cap in A share stocks starting with 002, screen them and pick ones with volume and price increase, such as 002156. Once the market ends the downtrend, these stocks may rise.
  • Emerging markets, such as Russian and Brazil are still good to have as they are rich in resouce and good for long term.
To reply stocks like LPL, if you think this stock is in good fundamental, feel free to average down now or later. Stock market is always a cyclic business, what you need to do is to diversify your portfolio with 3-5 different sectors and sell on the sudden rise of any of them.

By the way, I decided to go to Singapore, so in the future, I think I can track the morning market and give summary during the night.

1 comment:

cheory said...

welcome to singapore :) I wish I can read more about singapore market in the future :)