Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jun-16 Market updates

Given the market sentiment and recent environment. The market should turn to bullish soon.

It is possible to touch 12000 but I guess there won't be new lows. Today I would like to talk more on AAPL and its iPhone 3G.

I believe major stocks such as AAPL will still lead the sector, as I am optimistic on its 3G phone. Like iPod, the first release was not very impressive as mostly Mac fans were buying. However, with release of 3G iPhone, I think many actual users will buy it, including many young business man born after 70s. It provides GPS with Google map, therefore I think it is more powerful and informative than other GPS providers. Other functionalities of this mobile device are also more fancy and user-friendly compare its rivals. One of the most important thing: it is cheaper than previous iPhone. 200 USD will bring this mobile phone to a normal consumer electronics rather than a fancy luxury goods.

I think AAPL is a buy in the area of 155-165 with one year scope.

No comments: