Friday, June 13, 2008

Jun-14 Current Opportunities

There are many opportunities out there so I think I need to write something, although I am still not fully settled yet.
 
First, if everyone sees there is a crisis in Vietnam, I see a great chance for long term investment entries. Just search Vietnam funds, than you will find many. Just look back the financial crisis during 90s in Asia and how the stock goes in the next couple of years. People always are fearful when crisis comes, while you can fine a lot of stocks that are ridiculously cheap.
 
Second, metal mining is next wave of inflation after crude oil. I personally think the oil bubble is going to explode quite soon. I strongly doubt if crude oil can go beyond 150. Just check airline stocks, do you really believe so many big airliners are going to bankrupt? I think it is good time to buy metal stocks, such as AA FCX RIO CLF and others.
 
Russian stocks are still good buy here.
 
The overall market in a second round of testing bottom, let's see if 12000 holds. If so, we should never see new lows. Another 1-2 days while candlestick can prove that.

No comments: