Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feb-27 Intraday update

Some one asked me whether we can get in here around 12700, I say, you need to buy on dips. It's very likely we have a correction and shake today and tomorrow, the hit 13000. But, do you think 5-8% gain of a certain stock, maybe even less, is a very good profit for you? Also, you have to take it before getting underwater.

If you really want some, I suggest you take a look at the financial/tech sector, while maybe you can get 10% before next drop.

Currently, I don't see any sign of recovery of economy, maybe swing trade is better for good traders, but not frogs.

Or you can still buy blue chip H-share ADR stocks for 6-12 month holding, but, just be prepared to average down 1-2 times on any dip > 20%, which is unlikely to me...

For today, I predicted a drop is possible and I hoped it wouldn't be too big. If so, I guess we are heading to 13000 to test MA 200, which is a typical action for bear market rebound.



No comments: