Monday, February 18, 2008

Feb-18 Daily market comments

I didn't expect my timing much on my prediction about finance rebound. Due to the news coming from Northern Rock, EU stocks have a great run today. My theory is that sometimes TA could predict some changes triggered by events. Some great TA people can event predict M&A based on clues institutional movements. Sounds ridiculous but to be honest, this is true, and is proved in A-share and H-share markets.

 
OK, let's get back to the market. I am traveling to Slovenia by train all day long so I don't have chance to go online until 30 minutes ago. I am not sure if you have caught this great opportunity this morning, because:

 
1. If you have IB or other broker that can access EU markets, you can simply buy US stocks in Frankfurt as soon as you see the news from Northern Rock.
2. Even earlier, you should buy HK banks in no time this morning. As HK market is closed before EU open, so you see HK dips 1.62% today but I bet it will open high tomorrow and the banks will lead following UK. Don't tell me you don't know the HK market was built by English people.

 
If you haven't done so, you can also try to jump in if and only if HK market do not gap up very much tomorrow. 

Please note, money never runs into a hurrying pocket. If you don't have this chance, wait patiently for the other one.

No comments: