Friday, February 22, 2008

Feb-22 Daily Comments

As I said, Miss. Market is not predictable, what you can do is to set your rule and execute it.

For most financial stocks, maybe except C, there is no new low compare to yesterday, and I think my stop loss signal is not valid any more.

Please pay attention to JPM, yesterday before closing, the volume of JPM suddenly increase significantly without any news out, this is very unusual. Also, the DOW didn't change with JPM.

Then, let's check the volume/price change of JPM today, it began to rise when the market went sideways after 2 p.m.and volumne increase gradually, e.g., C is little changed.

The conclusion is I believe some people know this ABK news before, I am pretty sure about that. :)

Please just think about: What will you do if you own financial stocks for the past two weeks and see they decline gradually...?

Next week is very data heavy, I suggest 50% long position is really the upper bound, and please watch my signals tightly.

If you are still empty, I suggest you take a look at and consider to fish some CHL and LFC during AH trading.

No comments: