Friday, September 19, 2008

Sept-19 Buy? Sell? Hold?

People may quite anxious on the rising financial stocks and ask me whether to chase in.

I would like to ask you to pay attention to those who are heavily damped but still low on PE and high on dividend.

Check my previous posts and try to find out some stocks you like.

Buy on the opening is not a good idea, and it's not a good idea to buy today as well. I think this rally may have a big correction soon, when could be a chance.

Although it could be the time for the US government to solve the problem by entirely take the future bank loss into US national debt, the stock market won't turn to bullish immediately.

To my experience, mid-term bottom has been passed. There could be another final low in the first half next year to remove all confident investors, and then another slow bull market may show its head.

No comments: