Friday, July 11, 2008

July Stupid Mistake on Airliners

I have to apologize once again on Airliners. This is one of my biggest mistakes in 2008. I write this email is to remind you the following facts:
  1. Are all airliners going to bailout at the end? Of course not, so we need to pick up ones that will survive, as they will be probably the best gainers in the following years.
  2. I think you can easily name big airliners in US. Please choose 2-3 ones that you think might have better chance to survive, track them. This world can not live without big airliners, think about this. Also, for example, count the number of air planes owned by company like UAUA and NWA, and calculate there value. You will find they probably worth more than the stock price.
  3. I won't be that stupid to suggest you to buy airliners NOW, however, watch them.
Good luck.

No comments: